Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a Black 920 in store, on Friday 11/9. They ordered me a wireless charging plate that second.

It still says "in progress."

So frustrating.

sapperdad17

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have good news and bad news for cyan people. Just got news, the warehouse in Memphis, TN has a surplus stock or just under 300 cyan lumias. The bad news, Huston, TX has a negative supply of over 700 cyans :/ Sorry guys. Just FYI

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
For those of you trying to get ahold of a red 920 but can't find one locally. Here's a good hint... AT&T stores can swap inventory between one another. Every store got some, but some haven't sold them yet. Find a store with them on AT&T's website (doesn't matter what state you find it in, open up a map and be creative, avoid big cities) go to your store, give them the info, and you will have your phone this week.

You're welcome.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have good news and bad news for cyan people. Just got news, the warehouse in Memphis, TN has a surplus stock or just under 300 cyan lumias. The bad news, Huston, TX has a negative supply of over 700 cyans :/ Sorry guys. Just FYI

I'm closer to Memphis than Houston..but I'm not sure either of them are the ones supplying NY.

Arenzael

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a Cyan on 11/12. Shipped out of Memphis on 11/16

Though, I was originally told it would be shipped Fedex guaranteed, so I had it shipped to my work. Unfortunately AT&T shipped it USPS which gets routed to a different site and takes a few extra days to get to me.

sapperdad17

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry that's the only two that he showed me. I had him talk to the manager of the warehouse. Since i ordered on the 9th in store, there being safe in saying that Monday, will be the 5th day so it will ship then. I was quoted 3-5 days.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry that's the only two that he showed me. I had him talk to the manager of the warehouse. Since i ordered on the 9th in store, there being safe in saying that Monday, will be the 5th day so it will ship then. I was quoted 3-5 days.

I'm in the same spot. I'm cautiously optimistic it ships tomorrow, but we'll see what happens.

daylater

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
My cyan, ordered 11/10 shipped on the 16th from Memphis (to california) and is scheduled to arrive today. I never received an email about it though, had to log into att and check my status. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

AlexOwliver

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Cyan ordered 11/9, shipped from Memphis today, arriving tomorrow. Now I can join everyone else in complaining about how my charging plate hasn't shipped!

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
IT SHIPPED. IT FINALLY SHIPPED. I literally jumped out of my chair at work.

Cyan L920, Ordered 11/10. Delivery status not updated by USPS yet but I have the Tracking #.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital