Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

25 Posts
    My friend got a Lumia 920 with Rogers too like mine. On his phone there's a tab in the store for podcasts to download them and everything but on my Lumia 920 I can't see that. I remembered that I never had that since I got my phone. Is there a way to enable podcasts ? I can see podcasts in music but it says "It's empty here go to the store". Is there a fix for this ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

95 Posts
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I'm wondering this too. It tells you to download some podcasts from the store yet there are NO podcasts...or even a section for them...on the store.

I imagine we're getting screwed out of those here in Canada just like we get screwed out of Nokia Music.

25 Posts
    I suppose yea. But by switching my location to US i was able to get nokia music of the store so easily. U just go to language + region and switch to united states then restart phone and search the store for Nokia Music and u'll find but the podcasts thing doesn't work that way.. I'm not sure y

1 Posts
    simply login to your xbox account on the xbox games app on your lumia 920. After this check your store , it should now show all the missing options.