Hello and Help!

RetroGlide

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
This is my first post as a WP8 user so "Hello" :smile:

Im slightly embarrassed to ask this as i have previously in the past rooted my galaxy phones with no issues.

Im having extreme difficulty in setting up various accounts on my Lumia 920.
Namely Facebook, Twitter and also viewing my contacts.

I have an Xbox Live account which is my main Windows email account (Outlook) I have started by logging into this account when i first setup the phone and then add my google account so as to view my contacts, being a previous Android user.
I have installed the latest Facebook Beta and also Official Twitter app. This is where the issue starts. Once i install the apps do i also need to go into the "People" tab and also log in to the Facebook and Twitter to enable notifications. I have enabled to Facebook and Twitter Icons for the lock screen and also the Toast and Tile option in Facebook, but im rarely getting and sound or visual notifications?

Am i missing something?:cry:

kivancio

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Facebook notifications are not working, currently; however, you can pin "me tile" to your home screen so you can see your notifications (both from facebook and twitter combined).

Twitter app's push notifications are almost perfect.

RetroGlide

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, have been sat here for a day pulling my hair out thinking ive done something wrong, reset/deleted everything and so on. Its a shame Facebook is "broken" Hopefully its fixable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon