Considering a 925

jtb79

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I am considering getting another 925 (Had one last year but had to send it back) and wondering if it's still worth purchasing this late in the game. I want to switch to WP because I use office 365 so much and with Cortana coming (or already here) I don't think I'd miss Siri. I know the 925 is getting up there in age but being on AT&T I don't really see a lot of options because the 1520 is just to big for me and the camera hump on the 1020 really turns me off. Any input would be appreciated.

​Thanks guys

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Got one for my wife and its really a beauty. Great phone and if it only had a SD card slot or 32GB of internal storage I would have gotten one for myself. Decided to stay with my 820 as it has the same processor but has a SD slot and removeable battery and wireless charging. But I can't help but smile everytime I look at my wife's 925. I would hope they would come out with a 935 upgrade for the 925. I would be one of the first ones in line. Best looking phone in the Lumia line.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Go for it. The 925 is an excellent phone. I have one and it's my main driver (also have an 810 and a 920). Runs wonderfully on 8.1 via developer preview and is light and gorgeous.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I too LOVE my 925...

But depending on carrier you may want to look at the current gen devices. I'm just waiting for T-Mobile to bring a mid-high end Windows Phone to their service.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I am considering getting another 925 (Had one last year but had to send it back) and wondering if it's still worth purchasing this late in the game. I want to switch to WP because I use office 365 so much and with Cortana coming (or already here) I don't think I'd miss Siri. I know the 925 is getting up there in age but being on AT&T I don't really see a lot of options because the 1520 is just to big for me and the camera hump on the 1020 really turns me off. Any input would be appreciated.

​Thanks guys

What about Lumia 930? The performance is smoother, have a better cam, the screen it's not too big like 1520.

925 is a very good choice, i have two, but Lumia 930 seems a better buy.

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I think you will not regret it. Its by far the best and sleek WP to date. I have the grey one. I prefer it over black but some people say black is beautiful. The screen on this is beautiful even though its not full-HD. Battery life is not its best feature but this is almost a non-factor now since you can always carry a battery pack charger. It gets hot as most phones do when doing heavy lifting/tasks. One problem with the L925 is that it is not good when you put screen protectors and case because it looses its sexiness. This phone was made to be naked! Yes my L925 is without screen protector and case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes