Verizon and Windows Phone

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
FYI, I just went into my local Verizon store here in Tallahassee to get some new screen protectors and the rep asked me how I liked my 928. I told him I thought it was great and he said he had gotten a lot of good feedback about the phone and OS. He then went on and on about how great the Nokia 2520 tablet was. Another rep then came over to tell me he had the 2520 and was waiting on the new 929 to replace his Android phone with a windows phone.
Thought it was very refreshing and exciting to hear some positive comments coming from the store reps! Keep those Apps coming !!!

Jason Drum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
When I got my 928, it had to be special ordered because they didn't carry any Windows phones. When I asked if/when they'd have the new Lumia, the guy asked me what a Lumia was. Then when he was having me set it up, he had no clue how to use it. I just said, I'll figure it out myself and took it home.

jgraves1107

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah mine laughed cuz I just sold my iPhone 5s and was buying the 928 yesterday. I said hey they finally fixed the issues me and the wife had. Now it is on par with crapple! Everything we did on apple we can do on wp8 now. They still insist that its a bad idea going to the 928. Can't wait to see the dell venue 8 pro with the sim card show up at Verizon! Full win 8.1 and cellular. Got the WiFi now and it rocks! I can now do my job from any of my win 8 devices. They stopped laughing when I said hey look here's my home PC on my phone, but wait, I don't have to remote in to my PC now! My files are all here already and I can edit the on the phone! They were all like dumb founded that windows was actually that good. Now three reps want the 929 when it shows up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon