Problem with Nokia Mix Radio

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I use Nokia Mix Radio, solely for listening to MP3 music. But from the beginning, I am facing issue with this application. It freezes sometimes, when done with one track and moving on to the next one, no matter, how many times I change the track, it doesn't play

I have to stop the music in Nokia insider or by using some 3rd party stop music, shut down the application and the start Mix Radio again.

This issue never happened with my Lumia 920. Can someone tell me the solution to this issue? Does it mean that some part of hard disk space is damaged or have bad sectors, resulting in this issue? How can I troubleshoot this issue and find a solution to it?

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
First thing I'd do is uninstall and reinstall. If it continues to occur I'd try with other apps for music, like an app for google music like CloudMuzik or Groovster (I think it's called) and see if you have the same issues.

If all else fails, reset your device.

If that doesn't fix it, I'd get it repaired, probably.

Music is really important in my life, so if my device didn't play music well, I'd totally see why. No phone post 2008 should have any issues with music!

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I uninstalled, and then re-installed Mix Radio and the issue is still there. Then I ran the Music application (the green one) and in that application too, after some time it was unable to play the next song, so I had to stop music and had to play again.

What should I do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6