- 02-19-2013, 03:57 PM #1
I wanted to backup all my old Gmail emails to my new Outlook.com account. So I followed the steps outlined in this link:
Outlook Blog - Upgrade from Gmail to Outlook.com in 5 easy steps
Everything seemed to work fine like it should. All my 'labels' in Gmail showed up as separate 'folders' in my Outlook inbox, all my new emails in the Gmail inbox are being forwarded to my new Outlook.com inbox.
My only issue is this:
If I send or reply to an email on my phone or in the browser directly in Gmail, that sent email does not show up anywhere in my Outlook.com email account. I checked the 'Sent' folder, 'All mail' folder etc. Nothing. Also any emails I send from inside Outlook.com using my Gmail address, does not show up in my web Gmail or phone.
How do I make the emails that I send or reply to from outside my Outlook.com email inbox show up in Outlook.com and vice versa?
Last edited by saintforlife; 02-19-2013 at 04:12 PM.
- By rider2040 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:24 AM
- By KronicOD in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2012, 11:40 AM
- By lyrebos in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2012, 01:08 AM
- By rafael913 in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2012, 05:49 AM
- By ankitshere87 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2012, 10:50 PM