A large number of apps suddenly wont load???

DariaPhone

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately I can't open/access/read/upvote/comment on your Feedback-Hub-Post since I can only see the German Feedback-Hub. I already upvoted and commented on all posts related to this problem in the German Feedback-Hub but so far nothing has happened.

Stergios Tozas

May 5, 2016
Visit site
Problem still exists. Build 15063. Nothing worked for my Lumia 950. Neither backup (truly I don't want to restore from backup) or apps and features through advanced options and reset or using third party tiles. But I have noticed that apps that fail to load don't show Advanced Options in apps and features so I can't reset them. Strange. All the other apps do show it...

Edski303

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem on my 950 XL since this morning. Before I went to sleep everything was working fine, when I woke up lots of apps won't load. I don't know what build I am on since the page where the info is on won't open either. The last update was a tuesday a few weeks ago though. I'm on production preview.
The last update I had was Skype to 11.16.595.0 yesterday and today Groove to 10.17042.13912.0, Windows Camera to 2017.517.11.0 and Store to 11705.1000.78.0.
I've tried a few soft resets, but that wouldn't help. Since I read that hard reset doesn't help either I'm reluctant what to do next. What have you all done since your apps stopped working? Bought an iDroid and tossed your Lumia out of the window?

Update: I left my phone alone for a few hours and everything is working again!

Last edited:

J Dubbs

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Windows phone is dying.... you guys are feeling the pain of the slow death as less and less apps are working.

That's why I left.... I hated to but I had to :-(
I check back here occasionally hoping to see a turnaround. I don't think that's going to be happening.
=-O :-( :'(

LordBoBCUP

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi J Dubbs,

I have discovered over my time battling with this issue that Groove is the application that is causing the issue. I found that after 1 update about 1 month ago to Groove that everything worked again. I haven't updated groove since then and I dont intend on starting any time soon. Still haven't got a reply from Microsoft on my feedback hub entry but my recommendation is to stay away from Groove on ANY version of win10m

Beef_Pho

May 31, 2017
Visit site
I had same problem & went back to 8.1.

So many updates for 10 but every one seemed to make it worse and more buggy, Microsoft finally got Windows Phone right with 8.1 and then almost immediately abandoned it.

Lack of apps have forced me back to Android but my Lumia on 8.1 is a decent back-up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124