[APP UPDATED] Trash Tag

sramil

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've read all the suggestions/comments from my original post about Trash Tag and for the past 2 weeks, I worked on updating the app and included most of the suggestions for the new update.Link to the app: Trash Tag | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Here's the update log, please check it out and let me know what I can do to improve it:
Version 1.0.1.0 (2/23/2015)
* Added 3 status icons for the photo (Posted, Clean up ongoing, Trash collected)
* All photos should have status icons so users will know what's going on with the trash
* Added details/summary page for each photo so users may know what's going on with the trash
* Added an Activities section to the trash photo so users may be able to add comments, pledge to clean the trash, schedule to clean the trash and clean it
* Added a Pledges section so users may be able to pledge to clean the trash and see other users who pledge to help clean
* Added an After Photos section so users may able to upload photos after the trash is cleaned up
* Added a way to create groups so users may be able to join groups near their area
* Added a way to share a photo to groups to increase awareness/visibility of the trash within the group
* Added a Nearby Groups page so you'd see the groups near a user's location
​* Added a group photos so group members can see the photos shared in their group

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz