April update problem

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
For the last several days have been trying to get the April update on my Lumia 950 but it just keeps stalling at 2% . Is a hard reset my only option ? What is causing this ? Don't feel like going through a hard reset again, but if I must then I will just have to do that.

Thanks
Pat

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. No, its when I check for an update then apply the update. It starts to download then stops at 2%. Weird. I'm not on slow or fast ring just regular production .

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I have plenty of storage space. Don't know what the hang up is. I had to wait a month for a password reset which is actually up today ?

Could that effect downloading the update? I'll try again.

i_hiker

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
When you say "stall" how much time are you talking about? In the past I've had the same experience but eventually the update process continued and successfully completed.

MAB_AT

May 21, 2018
Visit site
Hi, how is your experience with the April Update? I just got a 950 and installed the April Update directly after a complete phone reset. Somehow, my 950 suddenly rebooted a couple of times during daily use. sometimes the display stays black and I need to remove the battery. Anyone with similar problems?

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi. The thing I occasionally get is a frozen screen, but that was happening in the last update also. Notice it more on the Alcatel idol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di