Bug/defect checklist for new and future Lumia 920 owners

hardcode101

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Lumia 920 last week and the speakers are not working. I don't think it's a hardware issue because it works randomly and stops after a while :angry:. I'm running the latest firmware update, does anyone experiencing this issue?

P O

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Is that all? Fortunately i am still within refund period barely. I don't feel like experiencing rest of listed issues .Love my Lumia 928, but I've experienced crackling speakers, battery drainage issues all battery saying tips wont resolve(although successive charges do improve performance) apps that don't work then do. Too bad. Think I'll wait for the 1020; hopefully they will have addressed all these problems by then.

julls2k

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
issues with keypad tones when dialing your voicemail for example.... anyone?
I have disabled keypad tones from settings, but every time i punch into the keypad after dialing my voicemail, I key hearing the annoying keypad tones.
I read somewhere that it may be a problem with my Service Provider but I'm very skeptical.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Emreskopi

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Everything worked great on my Lumia 920 until today. I hooked up my Lumia 920 to some speakers through the head phone jack. All I could hear was some pulsating coming from the phone. So I unplugged the speakers and plugged it back in which caused the phone to reboot. After it restarted it showed a message that my SIM card is blocked. Now the phone requires a PIN unlock key from AT&T before I can make calls again. How is that even possible that a phone crash can cause such a disastrous SIM card error.:mad:

Did anyone else experience this problem.

I also had issue after connecting my phone to my speaker system. No SIM failure but I lost handset sound. Front speaker gone. Back speaker or using headphones is ok. It is yet 2 months old. I am also not happy with overheating and battery drain.

midix

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
It would be great to update the head post of this topic with the information whether some of those problems have been fixed by latest software updates.

anon5924279

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
The edgy looking icons in direct sunlight are intentional to improve readability. You can deactivate this function though. If I remember properly, it is under display settings > readability in sunlight. It does not affect autobrightness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria