Can we stream music from skydrive?

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Instead of transferring music onto the phone I thought I would make use of the free 7gb we get with skydrive and just stream my music. Is this possible? Will it still play in the regular music player?

ZoSo925

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I highly doubt Microsoft is going to allow that. That will eat up a bunch of bandwidth. Just buy your own domain and FTP.

JohnDoes

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Or just use Google Music, there is an App in the marketplace for that -> CloudMuzik, that works quite well.
But I am not sure if it works with your Lumia920, I had problems with it on my L920, but worked fine on my L800. Just try it out.

ajaffarali

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Does CloudMuzik support downloading it to the phone? Or does SkyDrive support syncing? I have all of my music in iTunes and using the Google Music app, whatever I buy in iTunes gets automatically transferred to Google Music. Any such solution for Windows Phone on the Mac?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
There are two apps I can see, Skymusic and Sky Player. Do a search for SkyDrive and you should see them in the results.

anon(5352752)

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Instead of transferring music onto the phone I thought I would make use of the free 7gb we get with skydrive and just stream my music. Is this possible? Will it still play in the regular music player?

There are two apps I can see, Skymusic and Sky Player. Do a search for SkyDrive and you should see them in the results.

To my knowledge SkyMusic allows you to do it

SkyMusic | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

@Theefman..Didn't know about the other..Good spot

JohnDoes

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
AW: Can we stream music from skydrive?

Does CloudMuzik support downloading it to the phone? ?

Yes, but not sure how to delete the cached songs😃
If you find out,tell me. In the xda forums there is also a thread from the developer.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro2_248 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
SkyMusic +1. Looks and works just like the built-in music player. Been using it for months.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gormless