Discoloration - Lumia 830: how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Discoloration - Lumia 830

Hello there, I have Lumia 830 for more than one year and it started to have an issue with discoloration - like this one " http://forums.windowscentral.com/attachments/microsoft-lumia-640-xl/107727d1436090501t-wp_000027.jpg "

The problem now is that service does not want to fix this under waranty but they want from me to send them my phone once again to perform diagnosis and prepare price how much it will cost.

Can somebody tell me if this should be covered under varanty or no?
How this could happen?

Thanks in advance from the Czech Republic!!!

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Discoloration - Lumia 830

I have a lighter mark similar to that just above the back button on my 830. I suspect it got there from pressing the screen too hard (on mine), I'm pretty rough with my phone.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Discoloration - Lumia 830

Unless you have caused this by dropping or otherwise impacting the phone in an accident, this should be covered by warrantee. Point out the part where they say manufacturing defects are covered, because this is not supposed to happen and if you haven't damaged it in a physical accident then it is either a manufacturing defect or divine wrath. If it is the latter, I suggest you visit a priest. :angel:

Matthew Todd

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem on the right scroll bar, you can see a yellow spot where I was scrolling up and down a lot. I plan to take mine to Microsoft (I have their coverage) when the surface phone comes out :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddacker