Does using Wireless charging make a difference at all?

TheContact

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Wireless charging is a very neat feature and I personally didn't appreciate it until I actually started using it, no more fiddling with cables as with the godphone and the only thing I need to do is literally place it on the plate when I come home.

^ this!

I thought it was just a gimmick I could use to show off, but once I got it, not having to fiddle around and plug/unplug the cable to charge made a world of difference. I don't think I could go back to a phone with regular charging anymore.

Of course, we still have to plug the cable in to sync media :/ Hope MS bring back WiFi sync.

ny_yankees

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Yep I actually have been using mine for about a week. Now I realize what you guys mean. Fiddling with trying to plug in the usb cable was very annoying. Now its so easy and convenient

scatterman

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
im talking like 8 -10 hours, all night to get a days worth if lucky of charge.

I agree with this. I've noticed the wireless charger keeps charging after the phone displays full charge. If I charge with the USB it falls below 100% within an hour removing from the charger. If you leave it on the wireless charger until the LED goes out, it won't fall below 100% for a few hours of moderate use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimPulseWeightLoss