Double Tap To Wake now available on WDRT and OTA

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I've had to roll back twice this week to cure the million characters the keyboard enters by itself!! Finally, it works properly. You are correct about it being a pain in the butt. I NEVER restore. I start afresh, just in case any 'atrifacts' are left behind in the restore.

Takes a bloody age, but does seem to cure most ills. Keep us posted on the connectivity side. That's what I am interested in. DTTW is just a bonus. I want reliable Bluetooth. My business depends on it. And yet, I can blow the dust off of my old 1320 on 8.1 and everything just works! I love that old girl. Never let me down. I'm getting all teary eyed now......

Glad to hear you have it, hopefully yours works better than mine.

My wife just called me from her 950, in the car, and said her phone rebooted twice, after connecting to the BT system. Finally it connected, but 3 calls were muted, she could hear me, but I got nothing, and then she said it rebooted, again, by itself.
Finally on call 6 (or maybe it was 7, I was losing track a little by this point), we got connected, sort of, but there was a ton of loop-feedback.

Awesome stuff, I don't know if its the newer firmware, or yesterday's build, who knows. Her car seemed to work pretty well, across the firmware upgrade, so I'm not exactly sure that's it.

I do know she said she's not going to use her car BT again, until I "figure out" what's up, apparently she tried to call someone at work and had a similar experience...

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Out now in UK on WDRT thanks to Pete here :)

BW1Q57A.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul89895