Halfbrick should really step their game up.

TheFourthFrank

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

Is anyone else feeling a bit left out by Halfbrick? Out of the nine games Halfbrick has developed, only three are available to Microsoft devices: Fruit Ninja Kinect, Fruit Ninja, and Jetpack Joyride. The amount of games doesn't really bother me too much, but if Windows Phone 8 users are going to only have access to Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride, wouldn't it be nice if they were up to date with iOS and Android? I honestly don't know how Android is faring, but I'm assuming they have all the features that iOS has, if not, more than WP.

Its really annoying, and the high ratings in the marketplace don't really help; I understand that everyone is happy that the are at least available, but we shouldn't be left with games that are rarely updated with significant improvements (I know that Jetpack Joyride was updated a day or two ago with bug fixes). Maybe if ratings were worse, Halfbrick would deliver (or maybe not...). I'm glad that they are supporting the platforms to begin with, but they really should be giving us what everyone else has. I know that this is the case with many developers on WP, but Halfbrick seems to be at the point where they will just fix bugs and will not go beyond that.

I just sent an email to Halfbrick support (support@halfbrick.com) about this issue. This is more of a rant than anything, and I apologize :winktongue: but can anyone shed some light on this, possibly with info of future updates or anything?

TheFourthFrank

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Exactly, that's another problem. And it seems like (according to ratings in the marketplace) that not many people are aware that these games could be much better. Jetpack Joyride for WP8 is also missing the scenery updates; traveling through the lava/cave environment is nowhere to be seen, and little improvements like that.

Zokudu

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully now that they've dropped the cost to update Xbox games devs like halfbrick can start pushing updates for smaller things rather then waiting for huge changes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz