Has Microsoft forgotten about resuming Cyan update for those on Developer Preview?

stickerboy

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting here patiently on 920 UK Three network

Has anyone else from UK received it on their 920 DP device locked/unlocked?
Forgot to mention that my 920 was on DP.
The only thing I have noticed so far is a drop off of my o2 4G signal in the office. Seems to have cleared up the Twitter notification bug I was getting though which is nice :)

shoaib shah

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Just got my cyan on DP Nokia Lumia 920 Three Network in Uk ......just one problem can't seem to open extra and infos to check the cyan there even though I had a welcome message of cyan after update....any fixes?

JimiDiGriz

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Which network are you on? I've got an unlocked EE L820 with a Three sim in it. Been told I'd get the update once EE released it but nothing so far.

Raghava Talupula

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I am using 520 and i am from andhra pradesh india.. Updated to CYAN :cool: can anyone help me what new features i can see on 520? I checked the wpcentral.com post on lumia 930 revealing about list of all features with cyan i found nothing new:-/

SheldonFxTrading

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Im on three UK and have a Lumia 925 running the DP software.

Worth waiting for Cyan or just use software recovery tool? I dont really want to lose everything.
Will the swipe keyboard come with Cyan? In my opinion thats the best feature I have seen on the phone so I really do not want to lose it.

Many Thanks.

Joe

William Mjema

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I have Lumia 625 (CV Finland) and I am still on Lumia Black. I managed to update my wife's Lumia 520 to Cyan though. I am wondering when will my phone update to cyan, or is there something wrong with my phone???

PS. Got Cyan today but WP app doesn't work anymore

Last edited:

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
features actually don't really come with cyan they come with the windows phone OS. Swipe is available with windows phone 8.1 no matter what firmware you are on I believe. well I have it and I am still on black. it is just improvements on the phone handling the hardware. cyan is a firmware update. should see improvement of battery life for example

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Nokia Lumia 920 EE UK did get the update today I believe. my phone is just restarting right now.
with all that waiting and updating I forget all features of cyan and windows phone 8.1 update 1.
can anyone give me a list? WP update was Cortana in UK and India. that's all I remember

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz