[Help] store not working

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It can't be the servers. It must only affect phones that have the 8.1 update. I updated my 8x and have been unable to connect to the store since. My wife has a Lumia 620 which hasn't been updated and it works ok for her

Sidabras

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
It can't be the servers. It must only affect phones that have the 8.1 update. I updated my 8x and have been unable to connect to the store since. My wife has a Lumia 620 which hasn't been updated and it works ok for her
Well on my 820 with 8.1 store doesn't work, and on my friends 520 with 8.0 doesn't work either

AndersBrohus

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site

But i updated my L920, and i can't use the Store, my GF has an L925, she can't either, yeah sure it looked like she could use it but when i tried select the app on the "front", it went down, same with category.

So i guess it's all, it is here in Denmark :p

pdelvo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Store is partially working for me (Germany) App listing works most of the time. app download almonst never, but sometimes

klcow

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
the store is probably erratic at the moment, the only way for me to install some apps was to constantly tap 'retry all'. most of the downloads seems to download but then fail for some reason. So far using this method, I've only managed to install 5-6 apps per hour :(

prathamesh wadia

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
It wasn't working on my friend's 925 who shan't updated to 8.1. That was yesterday my region seems to be fixed now and the store is working for both me and my friend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di