How many here think W10 makes to many decisions for you?

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi How many PC users think that W10 is making to many decisions for you. Some times I'm thinking I'm losing control over my PC. IMHO W10 is making to many decisions for me.
Microsoft decides when to install updates. They change my icons, when I never asked them to. They changed my default browser from Firefox to Edge today and that really pissed me off. I changed it back. They even told me they were doing that. I want control back of my PC like I had with W7. I have nothing to hide, but I'm thinking W10 is really invading my privacy. Seriously friends, I'm really wondering what's going on. I'm about ready to go back to the days before we had all this technology. The Russians are hacking us and who knows what's next? If I go to Walmart and the computers are shut down, I can't buy any thing. Does that not scare you my friend? Our whole world is dependent on computers. That should scare the Hell out of you!. It scares this old country boy! Good night from Okie land. Sleep tight! See you tomorrow, hopefully!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehalwadehra