HTC HD7 TMO US 7.8 Update Steps.

digginz729

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Looks like we may not get an answer being this post is so old but i have to give it a shot i updated succesfully with no problems but im having problems with the phone itself for example i cant text once i try to it kicks me off the messaging app to the live til alot of my settings will do the same thing my question is how do i revert back to 7.5 my problem is i never made a back up your instructions were to the point and simple and i just went through pressing s instead of saving :eck:

digginz729

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi sinlessearth i realize this thread is very old but im hoping u can answer a question i followed all steps and updated successfully but alot of my setting wont work and i cant text now i was hoping u can tell me how to go back to 7.5 to start over again my problem is i made no back hopefully u return back to this post one day this is my only phone and i need it functioning poroperly thanks man

digginz729

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi baldo :cool:i realize this thread is very old but im hoping u can answer a question i followed all steps and updated successfully but alot of my setting wont work and i cant text now i was hoping u can tell me how to go back to 7.5 to start over again my problem is i made no back hopefully u return back to this post one day this is my only phone and i need it functioning poroperly thanks man

K Boy Ambush

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello Sir Baldo Ficalora Can you fix the video how to procedure step by step by folder on CAB sender?
I want to update my HTC HD 7 T_T

I dont understand transfer files by files on Cab Sender i follow the instruction but im always fail :(

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254