https://www.getcube.com/

Shatznr

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I have read the thread about using this application service / but has anyone else tried to sign up recently. A few weeks ago I asked their support some questions about the reader. Today I went a pulled the trigger on creating an account with the intent of purchasing a reader. The web site says they are not currently accepting new merchants. The support email tells me the same thing without any kind of time frame.

Anyone have any additional information on this - or better yet can suggest an alternative for use on either my Windows Phone 8 or my RT Tablet?

Thanks in advance

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
That is what I want but they are not accepting new accounts, so I'm looking for alternate solutions.

The only other one I saw out there support "Windows Mobile" according to their ad which could go either way. Let me ask you, when you asked about an account on Cube, did they know it was for Windows Phone? I wonder what would happen if you said, android.

khunter08

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Here it is September and I'm guessing they have gone out of business. I had an account at this time last year and used it again just before Christmas. Now their website is down and the app doesn't connect. I'll look for any news about the company, but it doesn't look good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wasifl