installed twitter but it's not in the notifications settings screen

davegore

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
as per the title, i have installed twitter, but even though the notification are switched on in the app itself, on the settings...notifications on the actual phone there is no sign of it, so I don't get any clue that I have any messages or mentions

help anyone

Dave

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
If you've already checked that twitter notifications are enabled both in the settings of the phone, as well as the settings of the app, and it's still not working - I would suggest doing a soft reset. To perform a soft reset simply hold down the power button for about 15 seconds, or until the phone vibrates and restarts itself.

davegore

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
thanks, i have tried that, the problem began after an update just over a week ago, tried everything, uninstalled and reinstalled twitter, soft reset, still not there

Dave

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by davegore
thanks, i have tried that, the problem began after an update just over a week ago, tried everything, uninstalled and reinstalled twitter, soft reset, still not there

Dave

You're not alone. This problem is present in several apps (including this one!) such as Twitter and Steam. I've tried everything, from soft resets to reinstalls and I even tried moving the apps from different storages (try that though....). Still have a problem, but it'll probably resolve in a HR which I'm doing later this week anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babra4151