[L630] Factory settings and apps disappeared?

Lisa Gibson1

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I got the nokia lumia 630 for m birthday in october this year - and just over the past few week all the options on the other screen have disappeared - I have done a soft reset, and still the same i havee no contacts option, camera, calendar, settings, apps, etc on the other screen so i cant do a hard reset - ive done the hard reset for the network and stil the same i love this phone but starting to get quiet annoyed with it - everyting that is pinned to the main screen is there my whatsapp is there but everything on the other screen is gone :(

Ozzy1320

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Can post a screen shot or better yet why haven't you contacted customer support? They would be able to walk you through the recovery process.

Lisa Gibson1

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
how do you screenshot? cause at first i thought it was sd card as daft as it sounds so i got another one and its not cause its still the same? whats the customer support number

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
What do you mean with that "other screen"? Another way of hard resetting you phone is

Turn off your Nokia Windows Phone 8.
?Turn on your Nokia Windows Phone 8 and quickly, press the "volume down" button until an exclamation mark appears.
?Press once on the following four buttons in this order: "volume up", "volume down", "on/off", and "volume down".
?Two toothed wheels appear and your Nokia Windows Phone 8 must reset and restart by itself (the process can take some time)

Guide extracted from xda-developers forum.. Maybe it'll help you.. It says it's for Windows phone 8 but works also with 8.1
Enviado desde mi Windows Phone usando Tapatalk

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
You're welcome (singer know if that's the correct phrase, I don't speak English that good)
You can always press the "Thank" button on the posts of out helped you..

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Glad it helped you.. If anything happens contact me over PM.. I'm a 630 user 😉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny