Naked or Dressed?

Case or Case free?

• Case - I tend to have the dropsies...

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • No Case - This phone is beautiful Naked... and needs to be seen.

Votes: 44 78.6%

• Total voters

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
using a horizontal/vertical swiveling case for my focus I fell pretty sure that the 900 will fit in it as well. room to spare right now Mostyly in a pockt but not pants jacket or shirt pocket!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
At least the 900 comes with a skin cover. I'll keep using that one until it gets ugly or a cute one comes out. I'll probably be switching it a lot :D. ( assuming the phone gets popular enough to get a lot of cover support )

kinslayer

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
No case. Just don't like them. My Lumia 800 came with a case that is a very tight fit. I almost considered using it since it fits so well, but I took it off after 5 mins. The phone feels so good in your hand, it's hard to take that away with a case for me. You'll see what I am talking about when you get the 900.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am in awe of those of you with the courage to bear all with your cell phone.

I work in a boiler plant, and a case it will be. On top of that, I am a huge klutz, and see no reason to take it out on my phone. The worst moment of my WP existence so far was after I bought the Focus S and then realized there was no Otterbox or Sedio cases to protect it. I almost cried.

The 900 needs to be shown off, and I would remove the case when visiting friends or family. But, it is far too gorgeous of a device to be beaten and abused, so a case it would be 90% of the time.......

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I have always said naked is better, but currently we have such dry and cold weather that My hands are dry as well, so the PolyCarb becomes extremely slippery and I almost dropped it twice. So for now the OEM Lumia case gives me that extra grip. BUT, I still prefer it naked :D The design of this thing is just amazing and too good to cover up.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I wish they'd do something more scratch resistant with the camera lense area on the back, but I'll probably go naked anyway.