Outlook App not showing Hotmail account.

ICwater

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
650 xl unlocked version
I did an upgrade to win 10 (build 10.0.10586.11), and in my Settings>Accounts I have 4 accounts, 3 of which are active sync to an Exchange server and the 4th being my Hotmail account. When I go into Outlook app it only shows the 3 Exchange accounts. I added the Hotmail account and it stated it was successful but it never shows up as an account. This is a major issue as the contacts and calendar events do not show up either.
I noticed someone else having a similar issue, but no real resolution stated. So I opened a new post as well as commenting on theirs.
Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issues on my 640 with windows 10 latest insider build... Tried adding the accounts again... My other outlook and exchange accounts work fine... But my main account I use with windows phone does not sync my contacts or calendar... The account logo is an envelope rather than outlook icon.... this is kinda critical, LOL, I don't know who is calling/texting.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
The solution has been posted in 4 or 5 other posts. Just backup and then hard reset the phone.

That is always the solution... I am preparing to do that... I wish all apps backed their data up, lol.

This build after my phone (640) stabilized, has been extremely solid. I think I will. Wait for the final release and keep using my Moto e, which has been surprisingly awesome experience. But windows 10 on my 640 is dearly missed... What's great is that I have so many Microsoft apps that I depend on available on the Android side, so I only miss the ui ans core functionality... Outlook ia pretty awesome on Android... I am trying o avoid all google services when ans where I can... Anywhoo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di