Person of interest thread

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
AVerifiedDeath seems to have some strange beef with me for unknown reasons.

I checked AE Detector and MCP IP look-up. He's from Windsor, ONT.

I remember a guy named Lord Canuck who was perma-banned for racism. Perhaps AVerifiedDeath is Lord Canuck returned.

So far no matches on AE Detector or IP addresses.

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I remember the Lord Canuck thing.

Won't take long for that to show it's ugly head if that is who we are dealing with.

As for having a beef with you, you are the kind of person who pushes the smaller kids off the monkey bars on the playground, big bully.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Ambassador Harrie S PM'd me. This guy has a tendency to post sometimes in a rude manner that can be off-putting to new members (or potential new members in Ask a Question).
9267e638f75cfbb4410e3944b0d258f5.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I got tired of coddling this clown known as:
Switch side method
Suicide Stacey
Erractic Lumia\anon9169769 (still active)
Lumiarna

I banned the switch side and Lumiarna names for having more than one account.
It's clear he thinks it's ok to abandon then create a new account when he invariably draws points for rule breaking.

This guy posts from mobile so it's tough to grab him on AE.

We tried being nice to this user.
Doesn't look like he really wanted any help with his accounts so if he shows again no more special handling from me.
None of us like being played for the fool!

edit:
Erractic\anon status=banned!!

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
For the record guys I had to clean up this thread significantly: http://forums.windowscentral.com/htc-one-m8-windows/339887-should-i-get-phone.html

I warned several people and hit Superboy Micah with a custom infraction worth 70 points for "Aggravated Trolling", which should tip him over the edge and ban him permanently.
Thanks! I was on mobile and couldn't get to that thread, so I just reported one post, but I did say there was a lot more trolling than just the post I reported.

You did a great job on the cleanup.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I was on mobile and couldn't get to that thread, so I just reported one post, but I did say there was a lot more trolling than just the post I reported.

You did a great job on the cleanup.

Cheers, saw it when you reported it but couldn't do anything about it til I got back today.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Out of curiosity.
Why is Salmanahmad showing in the WC members on-line crowd?

Capture.JPG

I just captured this moments ago.
[8:41 PM PST]

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I went ahead and banned iXesh after looking at his post history. Almost every one of his posts are anti-WP and pro-Android. It's obvious what his agenda is and that he won't be a constructive member.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di