Post your latest Start Screen & Backgrounds!

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
re: Post your latest Start Screen & Backgrounds!

Here's my start screen after WP 8.1 Update 1. Bright green color isn't the accent color, it's a wallpaper.
u9egeduz.png

anon(5339784)

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site

Hi I couldn't find a relevant thread (not on the forum and not through google), but I have to ask if it's just me:

Since updating to the developer preview yesterday (8.1 then 8.1 Update), my Photo Hub tile shows random images, 1 or 2 of which I can find in the Start Page background section through the options, but the others are nowhere to be found, not in the default (8) folder with lockscreen background and not in the hidden folder with the background photos for the tiles. One of them is like a surf board in the sand, the other one is some colorful things sticking towards the camera, the other one is some colorful round things. They look good but I can't find them on my phone, does anyone else have these ghost pictures that only exist in the live tile of the photo hub and nowhere else? If you have them, can you upload them?

Thanks for any help.

K_Arora5

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site

Hi I couldn't find a relevant thread (not on the forum and not through google), but I have to ask if it's just me:

Since updating to the developer preview yesterday (8.1 then 8.1 Update), my Photo Hub tile shows random images, 1 or 2 of which I can find in the Start Page background section through the options, but the others are nowhere to be found, not in the default (8) folder with lockscreen background and not in the hidden folder with the background photos for the tiles. One of them is like a surf board in the sand, the other one is some colorful things sticking towards the camera, the other one is some colorful round things. They look good but I can't find them on my phone, does anyone else have these ghost pictures that only exist in the live tile of the photo hub and nowhere else? If you have them, can you upload them?

Thanks for any help.

Even I have seen those images and it would be very nice if someone could provide those images

jddesigned

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site

I like the long layout of this one that peaks through random transparent tiles as I scroll down

gotg-theme.jpgwp_ss_20140806_0004.png

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

Still tweaking mine quite a bit. Really loving the folders.

Had to limit the live tiles via Battery Saver, kill the background, and consolidate my many other folders as small icons in order to get my yellow 1020's Start Screen to respond smoothly. It still has it's hiccups, but for the most part this config works quite well at keeping the stuttering to a minimum.

And it should be noted that WP8.1Update1 still looks sexy as hell with just a straight accent on the Start screen.

wp_ss_20140808_0008.pngwp_ss_20140808_0004.jpgwp_ss_20140808_0005.pngwp_ss_20140808_0007.png

itsbrandonyo

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

Still tweaking mine quite a bit. Really loving the folders.

Had to limit the live tiles via Battery Saver, kill the background, and consolidate my many other folders as small icons in order to get my yellow 1020's Start Screen to respond smoothly. It still has it's hiccups, but for the most part this config works quite well at keeping the stuttering to a minimum.

And it should be noted that WP8.1Update1 still looks sexy as hell with just a straight accent on the Start screen.

View attachment 75784View attachment 75781View attachment 75782View attachment 75783

What app did you use for that header with your pic and all? It look nice I wanna mess around with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happy