Project My Screen feature

jamrock60

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
This is nice work like a charm. you got to go into devices and remove all NOKIA reference on the USB HUB and Portable device just delete what you see by right and chose uninstall. Then unplug your phone and plug back in to the USB cable and you will see its a beautiful thing.

you can even use your mouse to type out a text. message. I wish it allow us to use the keyboard on the computer to do it. then this would be back to the day of the old NOKIA Symbian Days where you could do text from the manager app.

SWEET !!!!!!!!!

Oubeid

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
It's not workin for me!! Tried it on both of my Samsung and Bravia.. And some other stuff and it ain't working.. Talking bout USB here

BucksterMcgee

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have a working config.xml that removes the frame for true full screen projecting? I've changed my config.xml, but I must not be passing it in correctly as I haven't seen a difference yet.

FFugue

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
It would be so awesome if we could use this with an Xbox controller to play games from our phone on the big screen!!!

FFugue

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I just tried it, it's awesome!!! But I wish it would be fullscreen, because I'm using it on my Surface Pro but the images on the monitor is as small as the real phone... I'd love to be able to use it as a giant phone with the touch screen of the Surface!!!

EDIT: To make it bigger the shortcut is E!!!! AWESOME!!!

EDIT 2: It's pretty amazing to use your phone on a bigger screen... while it's charging through the USB!

FFugue

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Must only work on 64 bit windows 7,as it doesn't open on my laptop but opens on my 64bit pc.

Yeah, .msi files are for 64 bit. For 32 it should be .exe. Not sure if they made a 32 bit version though or where to find it. Maybe someone else can help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifeca1295