Pushed updates for Settings

smartrthanu

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
The other day I was in the process of updating the "display+touch" app on my 920 when I abruptly lost network connectivity. When this happened, the screen flashed to the "Store Search" screen and i briefly saw the "We could not find a match" results page. What I saw in the search bar was a search string that I believe the system uses to find these system settings apps. It was only there for a second and I've tried to remember what the exact string was because if we figure it out....we could possibly pull these updates before they're pushed.

along the lines of

appSettingsNokiadisplay+touch or
AppSettingsNokiadisplay+touch

I've tried many combinations....can't seem to figure it out

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
The other day I was in the process of updating the "display+touch" app on my 920 when I abruptly lost network connectivity. When this happened, the screen flashed to the "Store Search" screen and i briefly saw the "We could not find a match" results page. What I saw in the search bar was a search string that I believe the system uses to find these system settings apps. It was only there for a second and I've tried to remember what the exact string was because if we figure it out....we could possibly pull these updates before they're pushed.

along the lines of

appSettingsNokiadisplay+touch or
AppSettingsNokiadisplay+touch

I've tried many combinations....can't seem to figure it out

Try scanning the attached QR code with your phone, that app isn't normally discoverable in the marketplace.

Attachments

• qrcodeTouch.png
    qrcodeTouch.png
    607 bytes · Views: 23

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz