Titan 1 owners going HTC with WP8?

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
OP here:

I can safely say I'm done with HTC now. The good news is my phone has 14 days of warranty left so AT&T is sending me another one. My phone stopped connecting to 4G data. Texting and calling work fine, as does data on wifi. But no data over cellular. Verified the phone was the problem by putting my sim card in another phone and the other phone worked fine.

So, it lasted 2 weeks short of a year. Hopefully the new one doesn't have any of the little issues I have with it.

This actually turned out to be an AT&T issue. Wow.

earthbellybutton

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The only troubble what I got with Titan, was the wifi signal, beeing in the room with the router was fine, but going to the kitchen (2 rooms away) it doesn"t connect anymore. Great device, i still love it! Maybe I was lucky having a test device :). I would like to have a 8x, even thouse that i read about small bugs. I was in a shop and I play a bit with 8x and nokia 900 and 920. The 8x just feels right in my hands and the screen is stunning. Nokia looks a bit too big for me, even the titan is the same size, I just fall in love with the 8x, that"s why i struggling to sale my titan. Indeed i will miss nokia apps from my titan, but I"m still going for 8x. Have all my trust in the xda guys regarding that ;)

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
The only troubble what I got with Titan, was the wifi signal, beeing in the room with the router was fine, but going to the kitchen (2 rooms away) it doesn"t connect anymore. Great device, i still love it! Maybe I was lucky having a test device :). I would like to have a 8x, even thouse that i read about small bugs. I was in a shop and I play a bit with 8x and nokia 900 and 920. The 8x just feels right in my hands and the screen is stunning. Nokia looks a bit too big for me, even the titan is the same size, I just fall in love with the 8x, that"s why i struggling to sale my titan. Indeed i will miss nokia apps from my titan, but I"m still going for 8x. Have all my trust in the xda guys regarding that ;)

Same thing happens on my Titan. The wifi antenna is only good for a couple of feet. That's absolutely unacceptable.