Trying Straight Talk w my 920

Toink

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, guys! Will the ST or Net10 SIM work overseas if I use it outside of the U.S. -in other words do they have roaming features? If yes, can I activate the SIM outside of the US? Or I have to activate first before I leave? Thanks!

kurtd

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi, guys! Will the ST or Net10 SIM work overseas if I use it outside of the U.S. -in other words do they have roaming features? If yes, can I activate the SIM outside of the US? Or I have to activate first before I leave? Thanks!

No they don't. You should probably go with T-mobile instead.

Enstall Gentoo

May 17, 2013
Visit site
How it's done:

You must of had your phone for at least 6 months. If your phone is unlocked then you do not need it for 6 months.
Have your phone's IMEI number on hand, it is in Settings>About>More Info

1. You will need a MicroSim from Straight Talk
straight talk micro sim | eBay
They are expensive, you might luck up and get it for less then $30. Mine was 13

2. Buy a card from Walmart for Straight Talk. Mine was $45

3. Call ATT at 1-800-331-0500
Keep entering 000-000-0000 as your phone number until you get a human
Tell ATT you need the SIM's PIN, they will give you a 20 digit number.

4. Don't forget to change the APN's for texting and MMS.

katastrofee

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
uuugh... i shoulda known this wouldnt be easy. so i have an AT&T lumia 920. i ordered a straight talk micro sim off ebay, put it in my phone, went to straight talk website, entered the s/n, yadda yadda yadda, ported my number and now... nothing. no signal. when i go into settings > cellular it says "no network found" ideas? suggestions?

Kaitlin Cavin

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
I hope you still are on these forums. I've been reading through this thread trying for the life of me to get my mms to work on my 920 with straight talk. Everything I'm finding online isn't working, neither is your thread. I've tried it all. But it won't let me save after deleting the http in front of the mmsc like you said to do. Please help?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124