What color will you choose for the Surface Laptop?

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Got to admit that they have chosen some great colours but I'd personally go for the cobalt blue!
I'd love to know what it feels like to type on an Alcantara keypad!

hey pmnolb, i agree 100% with the color choices. blue laptops have been released by asus so its not new but cobalt blue is number 2 on my favorite colors ranking after burgundy. now THAT is one color you dont see on laptops, which is why ive been in awe with that particular version since i first saw the leaked pictures on twitter.

Last edited:

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
If you have a Microsoft store nearby, I would recommend checking them out in person.

I was a huge fan of both the burgundy and the cobalt blue after the reveal. But after seeing it in person, I definitely like the burgundy more. The cobalt blue didn't quite look as good in person as in pictures. Then again, the lighting in the store is more practical than good. In fact, I preferred the blue option for the Surface Pro 4 type cover than the cobalt blue.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
If you have a Microsoft store nearby, I would recommend checking them out in person.

I was a huge fan of both the burgundy and the cobalt blue after the reveal. But after seeing it in person, I definitely like the burgundy more. The cobalt blue didn't quite look as good in person as in pictures. Then again, the lighting in the store is more practical than good. In fact, I preferred the blue option for the Surface Pro 4 type cover than the cobalt blue.

thanks onlysublime. unfortunately there isnt a microsoft store near where i live so i cant check it out in person, but im sure it looks awesome. then again for me any shade of red looks good so im probably biased. ;P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happy