Why can't I update Denim on my Lumia 630?

Mr Mogambo

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
microsoft release a denim update for lumia 630. but can't update, says up to date.

microsoft releases denim update yesterday for lumia 630. I'm trying to update my lumia 630 to denim. But it says phone is up to date. I'm very much werried . I waited for 6 months for this update. I don't know what is the problem. I checked region , location, language very thing is ok. Still i can't get the update. Can please some help with is issue. Kindly welcome who help with this issue.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: microsoft release a denim update for lumia 630. but can't update, says up to date.

If you have "Preview for Developers", then disable it and check for updates again. That might be the problem.

Mr Mogambo

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: microsoft release a denim update for lumia 630. but can't update, says up to date.

can you help me to disable the "Preview for Developers" . MOst welcome dude.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Run the "Preview for Developers" app if you have it. Untick the box and tap "Done".

If you're not in the Preview for Developers program (if you don't know what that is, then you're most probably not as it takes a fair amount of effort to join up), then match your OS and firmware version to what's listed against your device/carrier/region here https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...pdate%2Fwp8-software-update%2F&token=PJp0Eiwc

Mr Mogambo

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site

both firmware and os is different.I log in as preview for developer . I didn't download any thing. After logged in it doesn't show the tick box it says done and exit from the app.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

The "Preview for Developers" app will have a tickbox setting for "Enable Preview for Developers". If you don't see this tick box, it's possible you might be running some other non-Microsoft app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz