Zune Pass Question

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have searched Lynyrd Skynyrd every way I can think of I have tried by artist and by individual song still a no go can someone who is not running a trial search and see if there are any download-able songs by that band? I am curious if the "not available" tag is only for people running the 14 day trial.

TIA
Dave

60 various compilations and Lynyrd Skynyrd albums listed here and available for download in the UK. (Not using a trial)

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Thanks guys that must be it its just because I am on the 14 day trial. I'm going to get a one month just as soon as the trial is over. Zune pass rocks!

Thanks again
Dave

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have searched Lynyrd Skynyrd every way I can think of I have tried by artist and by individual song still a no go can someone who is not running a trial search and see if there are any download-able songs by that band? I am curious if the "not available" tag is only for people running the 14 day trial.

TIA
Dave

It's excellent, i was amazed at how good it is. You feel as if you really get your money's worth, Xbox, PC and WP7 music, what more could you ask for ? (I use all 3) woo hoo! :eek:)

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I just went through a good chunk of Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ Top's discography and they were all available for download via Zune Pass. It seems strange that they wouldn't let trial members download certain songs. I notice that when I'm on EDGE and download music that sometimes it takes a few additional seconds for the option to download to become available.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire