Adding your gmail accounts.

John55bt

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi
I would like to add my gmail Account to the windows 10 mail and calendar app. But just wondering if it will interfere with my Microsoft email Account ? Like trying to buy stuff from the Store. Thank you

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
No. they won't interfere. you can even log out and in from Store with whatever account you want, unlike Windows 8 where your account credentials were used for everything automatically, on Windows 10 some apps get it automatically like store, yes, but you only need to click on your image and your email address in store, and it let's you sign out if you want to use different accounts for your windows and your store.
So your sign in account info on windows 10 won't change unless you change it yourself or unless you sign in yourself like photos, xbox, avatars and such.
so it doesn't have a way to interfere, especially email and calendar apps, where it's supposed to be used with multiple address from from outlook or other services. it doesn't change the way other apps work.
So don't worry, you have total control what you do, where you sign in and what account you are using to sign it in Windows 10 compared to Windows 8 where you couldn't change account credentials easily.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di