Synching To Windows Live

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I've recently converted all of my Google contacts from Google to Hotmail Contacts, however I am having some issues. When I sync the contacts to my phone everything works fine. However, on my phone, when I edit the contact like for example: (add a photo to contact, or add additional number/email to contact) it does not sync back to Hotmail contacts. Why is that? Also, add in the fact that when I try to manual sync by going into (Settings--Email & Accounts) it pushes the old data back onto my phone and erases all the new changes I just did on my phone? Can someone help me out or explain?

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
go to your windows live account online, and add all of your contacts from gmail to hotmail. once thats done then you can import them to your phone. any editing you do will also corrolate with you hotmail acct. once its done, you will not have these issues

How To: Sync Google Contacts with Windows Live Hotmail Address Book (one-time sync) | Relationship Management Matters
Okay, I have them already imported to my hotmail account and they imported to my phone. The issue now is if let's say I edit a couple people's email and phone number on my phone or I add a picture to their profile on my phone. How do I get the changes I made on the phone to appear back onto hotmail?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon