Upgrade progress.

Mercurybird

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Seems to me that the only HTC Titan phones that are being updated through Zune are the unlocked and/or foreign ones. I would certainly have thought that the stateside people with perfectly street legal phones would be first. Then go out to the world and everyone else. After all, Microsoft is stateside. I just don't get it. Then on top of that- either AT&T or HTC are telling us that we can forget the update as far as they are concerned- at least that's the word.
One thing that occurred to me early on in this upgrade din is this. Microsoft knows who bought which Windows phone, and when. So the ones who got their phones early on when they were new, would get it first. Then folks like me who bought their Titan after the Titan II had come out would get the upgrade later. Sort of like- for lack of a better way- we'll follow the pecking order. But hey, that's just me.

StrongSister

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have an HTC Trophy, and from the sounds of it I'm going to be left in the 7.8 upgrade dust also. I'm so annoyed by this whole thing. Just give us the upgrade, Microsoft or HTC or Verizon or WHOEVER. It's my own damn fault for not listening to everyone warning me not to get a Windoze phone. It pisses me off that the powers that be seem to be hoping/assuming that by dragging their feet, we will just pony up for a new WP 8 phone, but I'm shopping for non-Windoze phones as I speak. Not that it matters one whit to them. Nice customer support. Bye-bye Windoze. :angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon