Podcasts.

Fatsoland1

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if podcasts will be in the app marketplace for people outside of the USA with wp8? Coz we never got it with wp7, and hoping this time it will be :)

Last edited:

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Apparently not. Funny thing is I ran Mango beta back in the day and it worked in Australia, updated to release Mango when it was out and lost the functionality. Does Microsoft really have licensing/distribution issues or something with podcasts? It's all free (I think?), so I wouldn't have thought it would be a problem.

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you able to download them through Zune and sync that way? If so, it is even more curious. I wouldn't even begin to know why podcasts are limited in this way.

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft does not seem to care about podcasts at all. There is no podcast integration in Xbox music in windows 8 neither. I was very disappointed that they reduced features compared to the Zune desktop software.

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I am a dying breed since I like podcasts.
For Windows 8 and xbox music, I just chatted with Xbox support, they are escalating that issue. The support agent said it should be there somewhere. I have to be blind or something. We'll see what they are telling me next week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes