Outlook.com contacts sync issue

cajunlte

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am having issues with my private address that resides on outlook.com being unable to sync my contacts list to my 920. Email seems to work perfectly. Is a reset the only way to resolve this?

VDubb22

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I say use Google. Google supports CardDAV which is a 100x better than Outlook and it's ancient contact management.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I've been using live.com (outlook.com) email to sync contacts, calendar, etc for over a year on WP7.x and now 8 with no problems. What exactly are you seeing?

jsntrenkler

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I merged my google contacts to my outlook.com contacts and they won't push down to the phone so for me I am syncing google contacts at the phone level. Would be nice to have one less sync account.

eReS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same issue.
I merged gmail and facebook contacts to outlook.com but they are not synced to the phone (Lumia 820)

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I have to ask, have you verified that all the contacts are available via the Outlook/Live/Hotmail web interface? Are you using Outlook desktop with MAPI connector? If so, close out Outlook desktop for awhile and let you phone sync.

I found that Outlook desktop with MAPI sometimes dead locks the contacts so your phone won't pull them down or update them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss