Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I am having issues with my private address that resides on outlook.com being unable to sync my contacts list to my 920. Email seems to work perfectly. Is a reset the only way to resolve this?

I'm having the same problem and it's super frustrating.

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Personally, I say use Google. Google supports CardDAV which is a 100x better than Outlook and it's ancient contact management.

I've been using live.com (outlook.com) email to sync contacts, calendar, etc for over a year on WP7.x and now 8 with no problems. What exactly are you seeing?
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."

Global Posts
    3,620 Global Posts
    I merged my google contacts to my outlook.com contacts and they won't push down to the phone so for me I am syncing google contacts at the phone level. Would be nice to have one less sync account.

I am having the same issue.
    I merged gmail and facebook contacts to outlook.com but they are not synced to the phone (Lumia 820)
    Developer

I have to ask, have you verified that all the contacts are available via the Outlook/Live/Hotmail web interface? Are you using Outlook desktop with MAPI connector? If so, close out Outlook desktop for awhile and let you phone sync.

I found that Outlook desktop with MAPI sometimes dead locks the contacts so your phone won't pull them down or update them.
    Guz

iPhone 3G (broken)
    Blackberry 6320 (retired)
    Lumia 810 (current)