- 11-17-2012, 07:52 PM #1
Does anyone know how to get the Weather Channel live tile to flip to the radar map? It did it when I first installed it and now it just flips to the forecast for the day after tomorrow when its the medium tile.
11-17-2012, 08:27 PM #4
- 70 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
They changed things around and added some options.
Go to the menu, click on "my locations". Open the location for your live tile, and edit it. Within the edits, you can choose from current conditions / radar / and today's weather as options for each side of the flip.
- 11-17-2012, 11:07 PM #5
Thanks. I figured it out. I had the Weather Channel app for Nokia installed which does not give you options to customize the live tile whereas the generic Weather Channel app does.
- By schiri in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 06-04-2013, 10:18 AM
- By Snow in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2011, 09:04 AM
- By firedancer1189 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2011, 09:55 AM
- By JP724 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2011, 12:06 AM
- By firedancer1189 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-28-2011, 05:47 PM