- 12-04-2012, 05:00 PM #4
That feature is disabled by default outside of the US I believe. However you can turn it on by simply setting your region to United States in settings.
EDIT: I assume from your previous posts that you are in fact in the US, so I would make sure as nmercy said that location is on and your region settings are correct.
- 12-05-2012, 12:30 AM #7
I actually have a different issue with local scout. I'm in Canada, so this might be a set up issue, but for the "Eat + Drink" and "Shop" categories, it never pulls down any information. The "For You" and "See and Do" both work.
I have a Lumia 920 and this happens in Bing Maps but NOT on Nokia Maps.
07-10-2013, 10:20 PM #9
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Ha. I got it. It is because your browser&search lanugage is different than "phone language". Go to settings->language+region, and make them same, and then launch bing. If you only change "browser &search language", you don't even have to restart phone.
- By fieldeffect in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2012, 12:31 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2012, 06:41 PM
- By Banstyle in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2012, 12:39 PM
- By Mango Warrior in forum HTC TITANReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2012, 01:59 AM
- By camaroguy in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2012, 02:32 PM