- 12-15-2012, 09:40 PM #1
I currently have all my contacts in gmail, but I just realized you can connect your gmail contacts to your outlook.com account. Any reason why I would want to continue syncing my gmail contacts directly to the phone vs connecting them to outlook and then just syncing my outlook contacts with the phone?
12-16-2012, 03:02 PM #2
- 283 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
One big reason is that gmail will be dropping contact sync support for Windows Phone in the next few weeks by disabling Exchange Active Sync, so it might be a good idea to be proactive and shift your contacts to Outloook now.
- By Rocket_Girl in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:33 PM
- By operand in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-14-2011, 12:28 AM
- By tripower in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2010, 09:00 PM
- By bricot in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:30 AM
- By soundiepcm in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2010, 06:49 PM