- 12-15-2012, 08:40 PM #1
I currently have all my contacts in gmail, but I just realized you can connect your gmail contacts to your outlook.com account. Any reason why I would want to continue syncing my gmail contacts directly to the phone vs connecting them to outlook and then just syncing my outlook contacts with the phone?
- 12-16-2012, 02:02 PM #2
One big reason is that gmail will be dropping contact sync support for Windows Phone in the next few weeks by disabling Exchange Active Sync, so it might be a good idea to be proactive and shift your contacts to Outloook now.
- 12-16-2012, 05:08 PM #5
Not sure but I save all my contacts on my Hotmail account which I've had forever. I have no idea how it works, but it works just fine!Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Black)
Network: Tele2 Sweden
- By Rocket_Girl in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2011, 05:33 PM
- By operand in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2011, 11:28 PM
- By tripower in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2010, 08:00 PM
- By bricot in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:30 PM
- By soundiepcm in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2010, 05:49 PM