- 02-09-2013, 02:49 PM #1
So I have a work email that comes through a POP server. No exchange server for us :/ Anyway I need to sync my local Outlook 2013 calendar with my live.com account. First I tried publishing my local calendar and subscribing to it from live.com calendar. This worked ok but it would take 24-48hrs to update, unacceptable. So then I was reading that the Hotmail connector is built into Office 2013. So I tried the method of copying your local calendar to your live.com folder. I did this and it's showing but nothing has been uploaded to my live.com email address :/ Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I'm running Outlook 2013 on Windows 8 and have a Nokia Lumia 920.
Thank you again.
- 02-09-2013, 04:33 PM #3
I'm getting my email just fine. I'm aware POP doesn't support Calendar and Contacts. That's why I use the calendar and contacts stored locally on my laptop. My issue is with the syncing of that local calendar to live.com. This was previously done though Hotmail connector. Hotmail connector is supposed to be built into Office 2013 but I can't seem to get my local calendar to sync with live.com.
Any help would be appreciated.
- 02-09-2013, 06:15 PM #4
- 02-09-2013, 07:11 PM #5
Thanks for the advice. That is how I have my live.com address synced and all it working well with that. I think I'll have to get some screen shots together to explain the issue. The next thing I'm going to try will be to connect everything directly through live.com
- By zachjjackson in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2013, 12:05 PM
- By N1cks in forum Microsoft OfficeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2012, 08:47 PM
- By gwydionjhr in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:08 PM
- By FriendOrDafoe in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2012, 08:40 AM
- By UCFgrad05 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2011, 08:21 AM