Anything new on SMS Export?

Paul Verizzo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I've spent hours trying to find out how I could export my SMS threads into my PC. I see the same advice and comments over and over, on both this forum and the internet generally, all going nowhere. Summarized, they are:

1. Some think backup to cloud is export. Not.
2. There are some programs/apps that work with Mobile, but no updates or info about compatibility with 8.
3. There are a whole lot of suggested Outlook.com URL's that work for some people some of the time, not at other times, or not at all.
4. Many suggestions use Outlook.com Messaging History...............which MS in their infinite stupidity removed as a service over a year ago.

This is one of the major "What was MS thinking?" flaws of WP. To say nothing of a PC Suite as so many rightfully bemoan the loss of. I've looked through the Nokia Store, can't spot anything helpful.

Anyone have good news?

Paul Verizzo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Bump.
Can't believe after all the angst all over the internet and here that suddenly there's no interest in an SMS to text app.
The good/bad news is that I realized that my gf has an Android and she'll use an app to do so, then shaire the txt or CSV file with me.
So sad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro