Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Lync 2010 have today disappeared from the Danish Marketplace!! (I got confirmation the same problem is on the Canadian Marketplace)

I can still browse to the app from the web based Marketplace when im not logged in, but i cannot install it.
    On the phone i tell's me the app is not available in my location.

We preinstall it on all our employees Windows Phones, so we ugently need this, available again.

Have the app been pulled and why?
    When can we expect the app back in the Marketplace?
    Does anybody know who to contact at Microsoft?

Best Regards
    ToMMeR
    Thanked by:

I got an update for Lync today, but the update wouldn't download. So it must have been removed from the Marketplace. I have a feeling they are doing some maintenance with the issues lately. (From Canada)

Quote Originally Posted by xToMMeRx View Post
    Lync 2010 have today disappeared from the Danish Marketplace!! (I got confirmation the same problem is on the Canadian Marketplace)

I can still browse to the app from the web based Marketplace when im not logged in, but i cannot install it.
    On the phone i tell's me the app is not available in my location.

We preinstall it on all our employees Windows Phones, so we ugently need this, available again.

Have the app been pulled and why?
    When can we expect the app back in the Marketplace?
    Does anybody know who to contact at Microsoft?

Best Regards
    ToMMeR
    its down in the us market place to, it was there I clicked on it and it vanished

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I got an update yesterday morning and installed it without issue. It seems faster (it was pretty dang slow before) But I agree it seems to no longer be in the US marketplace either.

Quote Originally Posted by thaman04 View Post
    I got an update for Lync today, but the update wouldn't download. So it must have been removed from the Marketplace. I have a feeling they are doing some maintenance with the issues lately. (From Canada)
    same issue. notified of an update, but wouldn't download (Toronto, Canada)

ok weird...on the windows phone website
    I clicked my name, then I clicked my phone and the app re appeared...sounds like trouble in ms land, but it says it is not available for my device I have a lumina 900 on att in the us

update info from ms
    Lync 2010 - Microsoft Community
    Thanked by:

its back up and I was able to download it

I have just downloaded this and tried the same settings as my Surface which does connect but cant get it to connect WP8 on Lumia 920