Ferrit

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So I have the new Samsung ATIV-S and I really like it. There is one significant issue that may be just me.
Anyway here goes. The maps in my old windows phone 7 used to talk to me turn here , you have gone the wrong way
etc etc. The new windows phone 8 doesn't. Am I missing something here? Is there a way to get it back.

I personally really liked the feature.

Ferrit:confused:

Siah1214

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
So I have the new Samsung ATIV-S and I really like it. There is one significant issue that may be just me.
Anyway here goes. The maps in my old windows phone 7 used to talk to me turn here , you have gone the wrong way
etc etc. The new windows phone 8 doesn't. Am I missing something here? Is there a way to get it back.

I personally really liked the feature.

Ferrit:confused:
Download Nokia Drive app from the marketplace :)

mafu6

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
HERE drive is amazingly good. Better than Google maps on Android but not as good as Waze which Google has purchased. Correct me if im wrong but isn't HERE maps powered by Navteq?

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Navteq is owned by Nokia and yes Nokia uses Navteq maps in their HERE App software.

For the very best navigating experience, purchase Navigon. It uses Navteq maps too but has many more features in their App Software. The price is higher than most other Apps, but this feature rich App is worth at least twice the price and it goes on sale from time to time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon