Almost a week now and I am fully sold on my Jade Primo !! I mean Wow!!

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
So ok the move up to A/U didn't take, and I'm ok with it!! I just have to get used to some of the older features no big deal.

The Acer is going to be a nice fit into my mobile needs !!! The screen is so very bright and my eyes are now used to it. I don't miss the .2 size difference of the 640 XL.

My pen works a treat !!! I can handle the next 2 years if need be with no Surface Pen and Surface Mobile. Notes are fast and smooth, no missed touches or funny unexpected lines. I am starting to look in the store again for Pen and Sketch apps.

Notebook Pro V2 and Squid are a dream on the Acer.

I would have to say if there is one area that Acer could improve is sound output with wired head set, I have yet to try my Bluetooth Headphones, but I am sure they will be fine. No eq on phone means I have to use presets in earphones, just a small feature I will miss from Lumia line.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Don't say I didn't tell you so Wolfman. Have you used Continuum? Do yourself a favor and pick up a USB 3.0 Gigabyte Ethernet adapter ($25.00 at Best Buy) and plug it into your dock. Any Windows 10 (PC) compatible printer on your network will show up when you select "print" from an app without having to have an app for it.

I was so wrong about this phone and I went with the Idol last year along with its crappy camera. If I'd known then what I know now.

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo on mTalk

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I have tried Continuum and it's not bad, however being it was on a TV the start button and the action center in the corners are cut off. The TV has no size adjust in menu so it was not as impressive as it could have been. I am waiting on an adapter to do HDMI to VGA with audio out.
That aside Iam impressed with it's speed and I even played Order & Chaos at work and the phone didn't even hardly warm up. That game can really heat my Acer W3 Tablet!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes