Idk if I'm getting android or WM version

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm a but late to the party, but I'm glad to see this story had a happy ending.
Nice! The seller did himself in just as much as you did. lol! Glad you get to go buy what you want and need!
Even if it didn't turn out like that, I would still try to get a refund because I assume the seller didn't explicitly note that this was supposed to be the Android version. I think this was the sellers fault from the beginning.

But we definitely have to take care.

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm a but late to the party, but I'm glad to see this story had a happy ending.

Even if it didn't turn out like that, I would still try to get a refund because I assume the seller didn't explicitly note that this was supposed to be the Android version. I think this was the sellers fault from the beginning.

But we definitely have to take care.

From what was said and the seller owning up to it says everything about it.

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Yeah,and the fact that its a onetouch and they even had a stock photo of a idol 4s in the listing,said it was 32GB and had a 21MP camera,so they was very misleading,but eBay said that that was definitely not a idol 4s

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
You see, perhaps making few screenshots and saving the webpage could be useful when buying somewhat expensive stuff over internet...😕

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
One step ahead my friend,I did that first thing,and still got every email they sent,I even took pics of the phones settings where it shows the type,available space and all related info,it clearly says idol OneTouch,and it says it on the phone too,it even says 8.0mp camera right under it,and they're trying to tell me its a idol 4s!!! Some people

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Yeah. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I think it will serve well to many of us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon