[One touch XL] MY PHONE won't turn on?

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
[One touch XL] MY PHONE wont turn on?

Ive had this issue earlier, I thought it just needed to be turned on after being charged, but now it wont turn on. I have the alcatell onetouch fierce windows 10 phone. I was basically just charging it, I didn't pay attention to it being off. I tried to reset it with On/off key and volume up, and still nothing. There's also a tiny hole up top which I'm assuming the reset button, but still nothing. What are my other options?
The light indicator still comes on when its charging, but that's about it.

Thank you

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: [One touch XL] MY PHONE wont turn on?

I have this phone also.

In general a corrupt SD card file can prevent boot.
If there is one in the phone try removing it.

Another bug could be a defective SIM card.

Not sure about the tiny hole.
I don't see that on mine.
Almost sure that wouldn't be a reset however.

Reboots on the newer WM10 devices are a one button push (off button) and hold for 20 seconds wait for the vibe then release.

Good luck there.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

i just did what you told me, and still nothing. I have a backup 640 lumia, for now. but I really need to figure out what the hell just happened to my phone

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

Power and Volume Down. Hold them together until you get the vibration. That will "Soft Reset" the phone.

Windows Central App
Alcatel Fierce XL (Redstone)

Chef316

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site

How is Redstone on your Fierce XL? Good for daily driver use? I really want the new features but am hesitant. Tried the first Redstone build and had to use WDRT to go back to the .63 build then upgrade to .107.

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10
Using the Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL for Windows 10

drmega0226

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site

I don't know if you fixed this yet. However, my Fierce XL wouldn't turn on no matter what I did. I even purchased a new phone thinking it was broke. I charged the fierce XL for 12 hour a because I missed my Windows Phone and guess what? It turned on suddenly. Now the battery indicator shows full when its low. May be a battery issue. Hope that helped.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes