Problem with the Microsoft Launcher and Back button

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I've been using the Microsoft Launcher for a couple of years now and have recently started having a recurring problem. It's not 100% consistent, but it's very frequent. I'm running a Samsung Galaxy S10+ with the Microsoft Launcher. Many times, I'll be viewing a page in Edge or search results in Bing and when I hit the back button, instead of taking me back to the previous page, it will take me back several pages.

For example, in Edge, I'll be viewing a forum and tap a thread to read the thread, after I read it and tap the back button to go back to the thread list, it will take me back to the website I was viewing before the forum. Or, in Bing, I'll be browing images and I'll tap an image to view it, when I hit the back button, instead of taking me back to the list of images, it will take me back to the search results of a previous search.

If anyone knows how to fix this, I'd appreciate it. I like the Microsoft Launcher, but this is driving me nuts.

Antwan3k

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not having that issue (I'm also running a Note 10+).. I am having an issue where the Calendar card on Microsoft Launcher feed page won't open Outlook Calendar events when tapped on.. Gives and error of "Event couldn't be opened"..

I curious to see if this an issue with the Launcher or my phone in particular.. It's annoying since it worked just fine on my Note 9..

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Did you sign up for the beta version of Microsoft Launcher by signing up from the Play Store and installing that version to see if the issue gets fixed?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs